- Size: 9″ x 11″. 1.5″ webbing shoulder straps, black color, are comfortable, durable and strong. Shoulder strap is 25″ from shoulder to bag. 1- 9″ deep zippered pocket on front panel; 1 – 9″ x 6″ interior pocket.
- Restoration fashion and environmentally friendly. Be responsible and fashionable, make a statement with this utilitarian upcycled coffee bean burlap crossbody bag.
- Coffee bean burlap sacks are from multiple fair trade certified beans suppliers from around the world. Fully lined with recycled remnants donated from local upholstery & furniture shops in North Carolina.
- Each burlap bag is unique, pattern on fabric may vary slightly from featured image and may look different in color due to many monitor or device resolutions.
- 7 styles: Coffee Man, Thrive Farmers, Salvado, Cafe, Holly, Ooxupe, Brasil
Sackcloth and Ashes stands as a symbol of Humility. Historically, sackcloth was made out of burlap and embodied renewal through repentance and a contrite heart. It conveyed hope and a willingness to begin again. Our products come from a place of restoration. Made from recycled coffee burlap sacks from around the world, our bags are assembled and made in the U.S.A. by the able and disabled in need of work and redemption. S&A is about restoration, changing lives and new beginnings. That’s restoration fashion. We partner with Dunn Manufacturing Co. which is one of the largest cut and sew operations in the country; founded in 1905 and located near Charlotte, North Carolina. Material: Outside made of unique burlap, recycled from coffee bean sacks (pattern on each bag is different and cannot be specified), top and interior linings made of high quality material with unique pattern. It all started with coffee. Chip and Cheery Furr have a passion for roasting premium coffee beans for their startup Climb’s Roast. After many years of importing the finest Fair Trade Certified beans, they began to wonder if they could do something useful with the empty burlap sacks they acquired from around the world. At the same time, Climb’s Roast is also a non-profit organization focused on giving back to their community. This is how Sackcloth & Ashes was formed. Humble beginnings. A passion for redemption and the value of people. We’re just getting started but we know great things are to come.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon